I love to cook and bake, but I am also always looking out for easy, yet delicious recipes. With Valentines day quickly approaching I wanted to do something with red velvet as the inspiration, so I came up with quick and easy Cupid Crinkles.
Their are only 5 ingredients in this fun cookie and they taste great. In fact, after I was done taking pictures of them, I told the family they were fair game and they disappeared in no time! The recipe is below.
- 1 Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Canola Oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp Almond Extract
- 1/2 cup Sifted Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350
- In large mixing bowl combine the Cake mix, oil, egg and almond extract
- Mix well with a mixer
- Put the Powdered sugar in a small bowl
- Roll dough into 1" balls
- Roll balls in sugar and place on a greased cookie sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Cool on baking sheet 3 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely