Coconut Pineapple Cooler~ a perfect blend of summer flavors
Having a refreshing summer drink on hand just became easier with this simple recipe for Coconut Pineapple Cooler. When the weather turns hot I like to have some refreshing beverages on hand to quench everyone’s thirsty.
This recipe combines coconut milk, pineapple chunks (in 100% pineapple juice), additional 100% pineapple juice and ice cubes to make a glorious cooler. What I love about this recipe is that I can keep all the ingredients on hand in my pantry (and freezer) and be ready at a moments notice to whip it together. I can also pre-make the juice blend and then add the ice cubes later for individual servings. Just make sure to shake up the juice mixture again to get everything well combined.
Remember to pin Coconut Pineapple Cooler to your Pinterest Boards
- 1 20 oz can Pineapple chunks, 100% juice
- 1 13.5 oz can Coconut Milk
- 3 Cups 100% Pineapple Juice
- Ice Cubes
- In a blender add the pineapple chunks, coconut milk & pineapple juice
- Blend until well combined
- Keep juice mixture chilled in the fridge
- 1/2 cup ice and 1 cup juice mixture (shaken to recombine)
- Blend until combined
- Serve immediately
- For the whole batch add 3 1/2 cups ice to ALL of the juice mixture (shaken to re-combine)
- Blend until combined and serve immediatley