Welcome to Foodies & Crafties Soirée – Blog Hop & Link Party#2
each Thursday at 6PM EDT
About the Party
Each Thursday, there will be a blog hop and a link party going live at 6PM EDT. Each week you will have an opportunity to
link your different social media, for example:
- week1: pinterest | week2: google+ | week3: facebook, etc.
Once all the social media are done, we will start over. There will be one
selected each week from the blog hop and a few
from the link party. You will have a great chance to meet new friends, gain more exposure for your blog and more new followers!
The party is hosted for you by:
Gosia from Kiddie Foodies (host)
Gosia loves sailing, travelling, gardening, sewing and all kinds of DIY, creative things. On her blog, she shares simple,
healthy recipes for kids presented in a funny way to encourage them to discover veggies and fruits in a pleasant and tasteful
way. Even picky eaters will love it! You can also find there different activities for kids, crafts and free printable coloring
Kallee from Creative Southern Home (co-host)
Kallee lives in East Tennessee with her husband and 4 great kids. She loves to read, play the piano, cook, craft and create.
On her blog she enjoys sharing recipes she has tried, household tips, decorating, DIY, fun things to do with the kids, and
the always fun reviews and giveaways.
Miranda from Mr. and Mrs. Winslett (co-host)
Miranda is a stationary designer who creates and sells her own line of stationary goods at
PaperLark Studio. Outside of her design studio, Miranda is an avid crafter and scrapbooker who shares her latest projects at Mr. and Mrs.
Winsletta. She’s married to her high school sweetheart and lives with two of the most spoiled fur babies on earth.
Deauna from Honest
Follow her on:
Sarah from Betty Cupcakes (co-host)
Follow her on:
Features from last week’s Foodies and Crafties Soirée #1
The featured Blogger from last week’s Pinterest Blog Hop is
Tina from Mamas Like Me. Contratulations Tina!!! We did a random draw, so everyone had the same chances. Please show Tina some love and follow
I had so much fun looking through all your wonderful projects. I choose 5 of my favorites which I featured here. Check them out!
If you want to be immediately notified when the party goes live, be sure to subscribe by email:
If you are interested in co-hosting the Foodies & Crafties Soirée, please
fill this form –
it is short and it will help to plan everything.
Don’t forget to come back next week to check the featured projects from the party and meet the featured blogger – or perhaps
it will be you?:)
Google+ Blog Hop:
- Link your
Google+ account for today’s blog hop, if you have a personal profile and a Google+ page, you can link both.
- All participants must
follow the host and co-hosts
on the social media from the blog hop, so please follow us on Google+. Leave us a comment with #foodiescraftiessoiree hashtag
and we will follow you back! It is a great way to grow your Google+ circles!
- Please follow at least 2 more bloggers and have fun
meeting new friends!
- Each week there will be one
that all participants of the next party will be asked to follow on her/his social media.
- Please show off your own creations, as much family & kids friendly as possible. You must link directly to the specific post. No link parties, No Etsy/shops, No giveaways.
- Visit at least 2 bloggers and let them know they are making awesome stuff, by leaving a comment on their post or by sharing their creation on your social media. When you share, don’t forget to use a #foodiescraftiessoiree hashtag, so they know you have found them on this party.
- Each week the favorite posts from the party will be featured by the host and co-hosts on their blogs and shared on their social media. They will be also pinned to the Foodies and Crafties Soiree Pinterest board, so don’t forget to Follow it!
Please be aware that by sharing your posts at Foodies & Crafties Soirée, you are giving permission for featuring your projects to the host and co-hosts. Therefore your projects can be shared on social media and in round up posts with a link backs to your post. All credits go to you!