Easy Oreo Fudge~ it has just 4 ingredients and can be made in just minutes.
If you like this Easy Oreo Fudge Recipe you will like these recipes as well:
One my favorite ways to show love during the Holiday’s is to make delicious homemade candies. I am not a great candy maker, so I have chosen and developed easy candy recipes that I always make. Just because it is easy and quick to make doesn’t lessen how great it tastes.
Easy Oreo Fudge has only 4 ingredients and is made in a matter of minutes.
Easy Oreo Fudge is a fun recipe to make with the kids.
This recipe is quick and easy and is great to make with kids of all ages. They can help break up the Oreo’s with a rolling pin. Place the Oreo’s in a zip top bag and bust them up with a rolling pin. Then when the time comes they can also help sprinkle the Oreo’s over the fudge.
To make gift giving even easier I took an idea from a good friend.
Every year she would deliver homemade fudge to our home. She put the fudge in a plastic container with a lid. Instead of putting the fudge in a pan and cutting it once it was set, she just poured it into a cute plastic container, put the lid on, stuck on a bow and then went around gifting it.
I put my Easy Oreo Fudge into mini-loaf foil pans with lids.
To make gift giving even easier I took an idea from a good friend. Every year she would deliver homemade fudge to our home. She put the fudge in a small plastic container with a lid. Instead of putting the fudge in a pan and cutting it once it was set, she just poured it into a cute plastic container, put the lid on, stuck on a bow and then went around gifting it.
This year I put my easy fudge into mini-loaf pan~
added a bow, cute wooden spoon and this free printable gift tag and you have a delicious homemade gift to give in under an hour. I love keeping up meaningful traditions such as homemade gifts, but they don’t have to be difficult to do. Find ways to make traditions fun, but not overwhelming.
- 3 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 14 Oreo Cookies, crushed
- Put the chocolate chips and condensed milk into a medium sauce pan
- Cook over medium heat, stirring until the chocolate is melted and combined with the milk
- Take off the heat and add the vanilla
- Stir well to incorporate
- Pour half of the fudge into into a 9x9 foil lined pan
- Sprinkle the crushed Oreo's over the fudge.
- Reserve 1/3 cup of Oreo's to sprinkle on top
- Spread the rest of the fudge in the pan
- Sprinkle the rest of the Oreo's on top and press in gently
- Refrigerator for 2 hours
- Or you can pour into mini-loaf foil pans to give as gifts.
- Put 1/2 cup of fudge on the bottom of 4 mini loaf pans
- Sprinkle with Oreo's (save 2 TBL Oreo's for the topping)
- Put 1/3 cup of fudge on top of the Oreo fudge
- Sprinkle the left over Oreo's on top
- Gently press the Oreo's into the fudge
- Refrigerate 2 hours
- This recipe will fill 4 5"x3" mini loaf pans