This Chocolate Fruit Pizza Recipe is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.T
Chocolate fruit pizza has a delicious chocolate sugar cookie crust, chocolate cream cheese frosting and topped with fresh fruits.
Scroll to enter giveawayJump to Recipe
I love a good dessert, especially if chocolate is involved. Nothing is better than to end a meal with a little bit of sweet flavor. I do know that I can’t always be super indulgent with my desserts. That’s why I tried my hand at making an easy chocolate fruit pizza.
Adam’s extract was kind enough to send my some of their Vanilla Flavor Extract. I was excited to use it in this recipe for chocolate fruit pizza.
The dough for the crust is a stiff dough so you will need to roll it into the pan. I used a glass and my fingers to roll and press it to the edges.
Once cooked there will be a few little cracks in the crust. No worries, because it will be covered in a delicious topping made with cream cheese, chocolate pudding mix, whipped topping and vanilla.
This dessert pizza isn’t too sweet, which compliments the fruit very well. It is also made on a sheet pan so it can serve a lot. One of the best things about fruit pizza is that you can customize the toppings to your taste and to the season.
I like to use in season fruits for the best flavor and the best price. Another idea is to have a family dessert pizza night and everyone can put the topping they like on their slice of pizza.
Let me know how you like this chocolate fruit pizza. What is your favorite topping?
Thursday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Berry Chia Scones with Lemon Glaze by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Birds Nest Easter Dirt Cups by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Blackberry Lemon Coffee Cake by Our Good Life
- Bunny Cards by The Freshman Cook
- Carrot Cake Macaron by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Chocolate Fruit Pizza by Creative Southern Home
- Cottontail Confetti Krispies by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Creamy Lemon Cheesecake Parfaits by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Easter Chocolate Bark by Sweet Beginnings
- Easter Fudge by Family Around the Table
- Fruit and Yogurt Popsicles by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Fun Spring Meringues by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Lemon Cookie Bars by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lemon Raspberry Yogurt Parfaits by The Tip Garden
- Meyer Lemon Pudding Cake by House of Nash Eats
- Orange Cupcakes by A Joyfully Mad Kitchen
- Spring Rolo Pretzel Bites with Sprinkles by Blogghetti
- Spring Sugar Cookie Cake by Books n' Cooks
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pancakes by The Crumby Kitchen
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Buckwheat Pancakes by Crumb Top Baking
- Sugar Cookie Dough Frosting by Cooking With Carlee
- Vegan Banana Split Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Funfetti Brownies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Yogurt Panna Cotta with Berry Coulis by Cookaholic Wife
A chocolate cookie crust topped with a cream cheese spread and fresh fruit.
Chocolate Cookie Crust
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 8 oz package neufchatel cream cheese, softened you can use regular cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 TBL milk
- 1 3.9 oz package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- 1 pound grapes, cut in half
- 8 oz blueberries
Preheat oven to 400
In a large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar with an electric mixer
Beat in eggs one at a time
add flour, baking powder and cocoa
Mix well to combine
The dough will be very stiff
roll out onto a 12×16 baking pan that has been well greased
You may need to use the side of a cup to roll out the dough to fill the pan. You can also use your fingers to press it into the pan
Cookie for 5 minutes
remove from oven and cool
Using an electric mixer cream the cream cheese until fluffy
Add the vanilla and milk and mix well
Sprinkle in pudding and mix well to combine
Genlty beat in the whipped topping
spread on top of the cookie crust
Top with your choice of fruit
Refrigerate until serving
You can use any fresh fruit that you would like. I like to use in season fruit to save on cost and it also has the best flavor.
Enter giveaway below:
Don’t Forget to Pin to Pinterest!
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.