Easy PEEPS Fruit Bouquet is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Decorate your Easter table with a fun and easy PEEPS Fruit Bouquet centerpiece.
Scroll to enter a giveaway!
PEEPS have always been one of my favorite Easter candies. I was so excited to work with PEEPS this year to create an Easter treat. Finding easy ways to make Easter more fun is what I’m all about.
Making a fruit bouquet is a great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen. They can put the fruit and PEEPS on skewers. If they are older they can help prep the fruit. Plus they can place the skewers in the bouquet to help create it.
When you have kids helping it is not about achieving perfection. It is about creating a memory together and teaching skills. Make it fun and enjoyable and allow them to have creativity.
How do I make a PEEPS Fruit Bouquet?
Hot glue Easter grass onto a styrofoam disk. Place the disk in your chosen container. You will want a sturdy container to hold the weight of all the fruit.
Begin by selecting 3-5 of your favorite fruits and 2-3 colors of PEEPS. Wash, dry and cut the fruit into your desired sizes and place on skewers.
If you want to dip your PEEPS in chocolate, freeze the PEEPS for at least an hour. Then melt a cup of chocolate chips in a microwavable bowl at 30 second intervals until melted. Stirring between each interval. Place the frozen PEEP on a skewer and dip in the chocolate
Place on waxed paper and let cool to harden. (Put in the freezer for 10 minutes for quick hardening). I covered some PEEPS entirely with chocolate. Others I dipped just the bottoms in.
Place skewers in the the disk. To make it look the most interesting you will want different lengths. So cut or break the skewers into desired lengths. You can do this before or after you put the fruit on.
Can I make a fruit bouquet ahead of time?
Since fruit is so perishable it is best to create this just before serving. You could place the PEEPS into the bouquet before hand. Also you could prep and cut the fruit then store it covered in the fridge ready to assemble.
Tips for making a PEEPS fruit bouquet
- For the best flavor and least expense pick fruit that is in season
- Select fruit that will hold well on a skewer
- Include different lengths of skewers for the best variety
- Use a container or vase that the styrofoam can fit snuggly into so your bouquet doesn’t tip (I learned this from experience)
- Use a variety of PEEPS for the most fun color
Other Easy Recipes you might love:
Saturday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Aquavit-Scented Blood Orange Tart by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Hummingbird Cupcakes by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Lemon Tea Cake Cookies by The Speckled Palate
- No Bake Mini Strawberry Cheesecake Cups by Blogghetti
- Orange Smoothie Recipe with Pineapple & Basil by Sweet Beginnings
- Pastel PEEPS Mini Pudding Pies by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- PB Marshmallow Peep Blondies by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- PEEP S'Mores Skillet by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- PEEPS fruit bouquet by Creative Southern Home
- Peeptini by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Springtime Rocky Road Blondies by The Crumby Kitchen
- Strawberry Pie by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Super Moist Coffee Cake by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Vegan Blood Orange Dark Chocolate Loaf Cake by The Baking Fairy
- White Chocolate Hot Cocoa with Peeps Marshmallows by Our Good Life
Enter the giveaway below:
Don’t forget to Pin to Pinterest
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.