Easy Pina Colada Parfaits are sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
5 minutes and 4 ingredients to make these easy Pina Colada Parfaits. They a great for breakfast, snacks or after dinner dessert
I am always up for an easy recipe that tastes delicious. Add in that the recipe is healthier than others and the whole family likes and it is a real winner.
Barlean’s sent me some amazing products to try out in some recipes. When I saw this energy blend with Flax, Chia, Coconut and Ginseng I knew I wanted to highlight the coconut.
My family is trying to add more protein to our diet while lessening the amount of sugar we consume. Now there is always some sort of Greek yogurt in the fridge. Greek Yogurt parfaits are wonderful for dessert, breakfast and snacks
How do I make Pina Colada Yogurt Parfaits?
Start with using canned crushed pineapple. It is easy to have on hand in the cupboard and mixes well with the yogurt. Layer that with come greek vanilla yogurt, Barlean’s Energy blend and top it off with a cherry and you are done.
Can I use different flavors of yogurt?
Yes! These Pina Colada Parfaits are so easy to customize. You could use coconut yogurt or pineapple yogurt to enhance those flavors. Fresh pineapple chunks would also be good in this parfait recipe
Can I make yogurt parfaits ahead of time?
Yes! They can be made ahead and put them in a plastic container with a lid. Now they are ready to grab for a snack or to put in a lunch box. If you make them ahead in dessert dishes keep them covered in the fridge until ready to serve
Tips for making the best Pina Colada Yogurt Parfaits
- Gather all the ingredients together for quick assembly
- The recipe has specific measurements, but you can eyeball the ratios if you want
- Use cute dessert glasses for a great presentation
- Change it up by using different flavors of yogurt
Other easy recipes you will love:
Did you make this recipe? Please leave a review!
Please feel free to leave a rating and a comment telling me how it turned out. I love hearing from y’all and I answer every comment received. Also, don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
Check out these other great Sweets recipes:
Wednesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Buttermilk Carrot Cake by The Crumby Kitchen
- Carrot Cake Baked Donuts with Cream Cheese Glaze by House of Nash Eats
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars by The Speckled Palate
- Coconut Cream Sweet Rolls by Cooking With Carlee
- Crêpes with Orange Caramel and Mascarpone by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Easter White Chocolate Dipped Sugar Cookies by A Savory Feast
- Easy Pina Colada yogurt parfaits by Creative Southern Home
- Lemon Frozen Yogurt with Cake Mix Crust by Our Good Life
- Key Lime Tart by Sweet Beginnings
- Krispy Peeps Treats by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Lavender Blueberry Cheesecake Bars by The Gingered Whisk
- Lemon Blueberry Baked Donuts by Palatable Pastime
- Lemon Blueberry Scones by Blogghetti
- Lemon Shortbread Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Lemon Totos by Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Marshmallow Chick Cupcake by Simply Inspired Meals
- Peeps Snack Mix by Home Sweet Homestead
- Rainbow Cookies by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Spring Bling Meyer Lemon Almond Cake by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Spring Sugar Cookie Bars by Cookaholic Wife
- Strawberry Cheesecake Brownies by The Tip Garden
- Tres Leches Cake by Kelly Lynn’s Sweets and Treats
- Vegan Raspberry Dark Chocolate Energy Bites by The Baking Fairy
- Welcome Spring Gravity Drip Cake by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
Easy Pina Colada Yogurt Parfaits
made with greek yogurt, pineapple, and cherry this is a healthier option for dessert
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 2 TBL Barlean’s Energy Blend can use shredded coconut
- 4 marachino cherries
Gather 4 dessert cups
Place 2 TBL crushed pineapple in the bottom of each cup
Put 1/2 cup greek yogurt in each cup
Sprinkle each cup with 1/2 TBL Barlean’s energy blend, or shredded coconut
top with a cherry
Don’t forget to pin to Pinterest!
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Swiss Diamond, Nancy’s Yogurt, Barlean’s, Sprinkle Pop, PEEPS, Melissa’s Produce, and Adams Extracts for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Eight (8) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.