I recently made these delicious pizza pinwheels for a game night with friends. They were so good that they flew off the plate. They are delicious and so easy to make. If you like pizza, you will love these pinwheels!
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- Open the package of crescent rolls and layout in a complete rectangle
- Seal the perforations to make one big sheet of dough
- In a medium bowl combine cheese, mushrooms, pizza sauce, and italian seasoning.
- Spread the filling mixture over the crescent dough.
- Leave a 1/2 inch border so you can seal the edges.
- Starting with a long edge, roll up dough jelly roll style
- Pinch the ends and long edge to seal.
- Cut into 1 inch slices and place on a greased cookie sheet
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned
- Best served warm