“Frosted Sheet Pan Cookies were created for #HalloweenTreatsWeek! I was sent samples by some of the sponsor companies but as always opinions are 100% mine.”Jump to Recipe
Giveaway at the end of the post!
Halloween sweets are so fun to make especially with great flavoring from Adam’s Extract and super fun sprinkles from Sweets & Treats
Frosted Sheet Pan cookies are so quick to make and taste just like a soft sugar cookie slathered in frosting and topped with sprinkles.
The great thing is with recipe you don’t have to cut individual sugar cookies. You simple cook all the dough on a sheet pan, cool, frost, sprinkle and cut into bars.
It makes them perfect to take to halloween parties, potluck’s, trunk or treats, class parties or any event you can think of.
You can even change up the color of the frosting and the theme of the sprinkles for different holidays.
Check out the amazing #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes from our bloggers today!
- BloodShot Eyeball Chocolate Apple Slices from Big Bear's Wife
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars from Fake Ginger
- Day of the Dead Mexican Hot Cocoa from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Gluten Free Graveyard Dirt Cake from Frugal & Fit
- Sugar Skull S’mores Cake from Cookaholic Wife
- Camp Crystal Lake Punch from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Hocus Pocus Potion from Jen Around the World
- Halloween Puppy Chow from Daily Dish Recipes
- Halloween Spooky Finger Cupcakes from Everyday Eileen
- Ghostly Halloween Brownie Cupcakes from Sweet Beginnings
- Hocus Pocus Cauldron Fondue from For the Love of Food
- Halloween Chocolate Crack from Back To My Southern Roots
- Frosted Halloween Sheet Pan Cookies from Creative Southern Home
- Slime Lava Cakes from The Spiffy Cookie
- Monster Macaron from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Spider Cider Cocktail from Who Needs A Cape?
- Dia de los Muertos Cake from Lemon Blossoms
- Ghoul's Blood Cocktail from West Via Midwest
- Halloween Pretzel Owls from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Eyeball Cupcakes from Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Haunted Gingerbread House from The Redhead Baker
- Black Cat Brownies from Jonesin' For Taste
- Frankenberry Berry Hand Pies from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Bat-tastic Caramel Apples from The Beard and The Baker
- Haunted House Cupcake Tower from Pint Sized Baker
- Halloween Mummy Pizza Toast from Katie’s Cucina
- Sanderson Sisters Cocktails from Love and Confections
- Ghostly Pumpkin Custards from My Sweet Zepol
- Cinnamon & Sugar Pretzel Bones from Savory Moments
- Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Sprinkle Frosting from The Baking Fairy
- Halloween Candy Kabobs from Intelligent Domestications
- Halloween Hand Pies from A Blender Mom
- Halloween Dessert Board from Books n' Cooks
Frosted Halloween Sheet Pan Cookies
a sugar cookie cooked in a sheet pan and then cut into individual bars
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 TBL vanilla extract
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 2 tsp almond extract (or vanilla)
- 5 cups powdered sugar
- 4-6 TBL milk
- 6 drops orange food coloring
- 1/2 cup sprinkles
Preheat oven to 350°
With an electric mixer cream together the butter, shortening and sugar
Add the eggs one at a time
add the vanilla and yogurt and mix well
Add the flour, salt and baking soda to the bowl and mix well
The batter will be stick so you will need to spread and then press with your fingers into a well greased 18×13 sheet pan
Bake for 11-13 minutes until just done and barely lightly browned
Cream together the butter, shortening and almond extract with an electric mixer until fluffy
Add the powdered sugar and 3 TBL milk
Mix well. Add milk a Tablespoon at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
Add the food coloring and mix well
Frost bars and then add sprinkles
Happy Halloween! It's October which means it's time for Spooky Season and this year's #HalloweenTreatsWeek event! #HalloweenTreatsWeek is hosted by Angie from Big Bear's Wife & its a creepy and haunting week-long event is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats, recipes and some frightfully fun giveaways.
“When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers ‘tis near Halloween.”For the 2nd annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 41 fantastically talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! There are going to be over 160 Halloween themed recipes shared during this year's #HalloweenTreatsWeek and we can't wait for you to see them all! Follow the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media and look at the bottom of each post to see all of the Halloween recipes that we're sharing!
Plus, don't forget that we have 6 (six) great giveaways for you this week thanks to our amazing sponsors!Scroll down to take a look!
Prize #1 — Dixie Crystals is giving away a "Dinner and Dessert Set" - ONE 6-Quart Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker, a Pyrex mixing bowl set plus some fun Dixie Crystals items like a Dixie Crystal Apron and Cookbook!
Prize #2 — Adam’s Extract is giving away – 1 Gift Pack - including 4oz Adams Best, 1.5 oz Peppermint, 1.5oz Almond, 1 bottle vanilla cinnamon sugar, 1 bottle pumpkin pie spice
Prize #3 —Wilton is giving away a Texturra 7-Piece Bakeware Set
Prize #4 — Sweets and Treats Shop is giving away a large baking box of goodies! Sweets and Treats will send one lucky winner a large assortment of sprinkles and lines and other samples of their products!
Prize #5 — Treat Street USA is giving away a set of Holiday Treat Decorations (1 Gummy Assortment, 1 Marshmallow Snowman, 1 Toy Solider and 1 Gingerbread Men)
Prize #6Prize # 6- Litehouseis giving away the following: 1 Litehouse® Honeycrisp Apple Cider, 1 Litehouse® Old Fashioned Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Pumpkin Spice Caramel, 1 Litehouse® Butterscotch Caramel & 1 Litehouse® Chocolate Dip, Snack Packs a Rafflecopter giveaway
Giveaway open to US Residents 18 years or older. All entries will be verified. No PO Boxes Please. Prizes will be sent directly from sponsors to winners, bloggers are not responsible for prizes. This giveaway runs from October 7th - October 13th at 11:59PM EST. Winners will be selected soon afterward and contacted by e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen. There are a total of 6 (six) prizes and therefore we will have a total of 6 (six) winners. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.Disclaimer: These posts and recipes are part of the week-long event, #HalloweenTreatsWeek but all opinions are 100% mine! We would like to Thank our amazing sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Adam's Extract, Wilton, Sweets and Treats Shop, Treat Street USA and Litehouse! These wonderful sponsors provided the prize packs for our giveaways and also sent samples and products to the #HalloweenTreatsWeek bloggers to use in their recipes.