“My family was given admission to LEGO KidsFest, however, all opinions are my own”
Our family is so excited that we get to attend LEGO KidsFest in Nashville in April. My son is a LEGO fanatic, we have a small (or not so small) LEGO city in continuous construction in the family room.
We have never been to a LEGO KidsFest, but it sounds fantastic. There are so many hands-on, minds-on fun and it has something for kids of all ages. Some of the activities include:
* LEGO Model Museum: walk among the dozens of life-sized models made from LEGO bricks
* LEGO Mindstorms: play with programmed robots and snakes
* LEGO Movie: help Emmet and Lucy conquer the bad guys
* LEGO Fusion: work with real and virtual bricks in this
* Race Ramps: build a custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
* Creation Nation: construct a creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
* Construction Zone: enjoy a creative build, play, and display area
* Big Brick Pile: build and have fun in a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
It sounds absolutely amazing and I can’t wait to see my son’s face when he walks in. LEGO KidsFest tickets have a history of selling out, so advance ticket purchases are strongly encouraged. Tickets are $22.50 for adults and $19.50 for kids and can be purchased here:
I am so excited to be able to give away 2 tickets to LEGO KidsFest in Nashville for the opening Friday Night Session April 17 4pm-8:30pm
One of MY followers will win (2) tickets to for the opening night session on Friday, April 17, 2015 (4-8:30pm). I encourage you to LIKE and Follow LEGOKidsFest on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram for all the latest ticketing updates as this event has been selling out in prior cities. Must be 18 to enter, 1 entry per day allowed, random drawing by USFG!
Winner will be randomly chosen by USFG on Thurs, Apr 9 and announced on my Blog and notified via email
Please enter at this link: LEGO KidsFest Giveaway