Just 4 ingredients and a few minutes are all you need to make this delicious No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie
I know that there are many versions of no bake lemon icebox pie. Years ago a good friend of mine brought this to a church potluck and I instantly fell in love and she gave me her recipe.
This recipe I love because it has such a great lemon tang to it. Plus, it is also easy to customize to your taste. If you like just a little lemon zing and like more sweet, add less lemon juice. If you want more of a tart taste add more lemon juice. It’s a simple as that.
My husband took this pie to work the other day and everyone was raving about it. It has such a refreshing flavor, plus it is refrigerated which makes it a perfect dessert for summer.
How do I make No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie?
You will start by making sure that your whipped topping is fully thawed. This will make it easier to incorporate wit the other ingredients. I use bottled lemon juice to make it super simple. You could also use fresh squeezed lemon juice. Other then that you just need a can of sweetened condensed milk and a pre-made graham cracker crust.
Can I make No bake Lemon Icebox Pie ahead of time?
Yes! It has to set in the refrigerator for at least two hours. So, you can make it a day or two ahead and be just fine. If you want to really think ahead it will freeze well also.
What if I don’t like lemon?
If you don’t like the lemon flavor, try using lime juice instead for a twist on this icebox pie.
How do I make my lemon pie look more yellow?
Lemon juice doesn’t have a lot of color to it. The only way to make your lemon icebox pie look more yellow would be to add a few drops of yellow food coloring. It is up to you if you do it or not.
Other dessert recipes you will love:
Did you make this recipe? Leave a review!
If you make this recipe I would love to hear how yours turned out! Please feel free to leave a rating and a comment below. It is so fun hearing from you guys and I respond to each comment. For more easy recipes don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook.
No Bake Lemon Icebox Pie
4 ingredients and 5 minutes to whip up this pie. It will need to set in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving
- 1 14 oz can Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 8 oz container whipped topping
- 1/2 cup lemon juice you can use more or less for taste
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
In a large bowl gently mix together the condensed milk, whipped topping and lemon juice
Pour into the graham cracker crust
cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving
I’m joining other bloggers today to share Pie recipes for PIE day! Check out all their delicious creations:
More Pie Day Recipes
- 4 ingredient Lemon Ice Box Pie by Creative Southern Home
- Brownie Pie by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Carrot Pie by Savory Moments
- Grapefruit Pie by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Kentucky Pie by For the Love of Food
- Key Lime Pie by Simply Inspired Meals
- Lucky Lemon Pie by The Spiffy Cookie
- Mexican Chicken Pie by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Mini Sheperd’s Pies by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Mushroom Galette by Caroline’s Cooking
- Rhubarb Berry Pie by The Redhead Baker
- Sky High S’mores Pie by Food Above Gold
- Spaghetti Pie by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Tourtière Landaise (Apple and Armagnac Phyllo Pie) by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Virginia Pecan Pie by My Catholic Kitchen
- Zesty Tomato Pie by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings